There is a green hill near our house we like to visit every once in awhile. At the top there is a great tree with a swing. Here are some pictures from one of our trips.
 |
| Paul hiking up to the hill |
 |
| Paige on our way to the hill |
 |
| Paul on our way to the hill. In this picture he is sporting some new Blue's Clue's glasses we found at a nearby thrift store. What a find and for only 25 cents! |
 |
| Dad pulling himself up the tree. |
 |
| Dad and the kids up in the tree |
 |
| Paige taking a ride on the swing. |
 |
| After many requests, here is a picture of me and my growing belly. I am 35 weeks along! This baby is coming way too fast. |
I officially have a 4-year-old! Today is Little Paul's birthday! We had a great day together starting with German Oven Pancakes. After breakfast, Dad went to work and Paul went to school. After school, we took a lunch to a new park and played there for a couple of hours and went to Chuck E Cheese after Paul got home from work.
5 comments:
Please plan my birthday party this year. That all looked so fun. You are such a pretty pregnant lady. I can't wait for you to have another perfect child. Seriously, your kids are so fun to look at.
yep. like shayna said, your kids are gorgeous. and so are you!!!
and that cake? wowie. I'm excited for your new little one and i also would like to visit that green hill sometime. pretty.
You look so good! I am so excited for you and for the arrival of Baby #3. I love Little Paul's new glasses. I miss that kid! Happy Birthday!
What a great hill and tree. Looks like a place for loads of fun family memories. Congrats on the new house and soon to be new baby. Do you know the gender? Can't wait to see pictures!
Sounds like Paul had a woonderful bday! Ellis really misses Paul...and can't believe you're so far along...exciting!!
Post a Comment