We had Paul's older sister and husband come visit from Salt Lake for President's Day Weekend. Paul's brother and his family also came to hang out with us. We spent Saturday in San Francisco. It was raining most of the day but we still found lots of things to do indoors. We went to the Cable Car Museum, Giradelli's Square, the Children's Museum and ended the night watching the Chinese New Year's Parade. I've been awful about taking photos and did not get one photo of Paul's sister or husband. I promise they were there and we loved spending time with them. Here are some of the photos I did take.
2 comments:
really cute pictures. the one of paul with paige on his shoulders is really funny because she looks so small and he looks so big.
i wish we could get together more often.
I don't believe that Kristen and Alan came. I guess you'll have to have another trip, just to prove it. You'll have to watch Eat, Pray, Love buddled up in blankets.
Post a Comment