Tuesday, March 22, 2011

November and December 2010

Things got super busy around here and now 5 months have gone by since my last post. Bear with me as I try and get caught up on what has happened since Halloween. 

Thanksgiving was spent in St. George with the Proctor Family. We thought a few family members weren't going to be able to make it but they surprised us at the last minute and we were all together. It was a great time but for some reason I didn't take any pictures. Here are a couple I stole from my sister-in-law's blog. 
The kid's table
Yummy Thanksgiving Meal
Gingerbread houses
Paige's special smile
The kids got dressed in their Christmas pj's and exchanged gifts with one another. I still can't believe there are 7 of them now and soon to be 8.




Our Christmas card photo taken in St. George




We had a great time in St. George but as soon as we got back to Salt Lake I had to get back to packing. Paul accepted a transfer out to the Bay Area so we had a month to pack up all our stuff and move out that way. And when I say "we" I really mean "I" had a month to pack up all our stuff. Paul headed out there earlier than us to start work. We were in Salt Lake just over 5 months so just when we were starting to feel settled it was time to pack up again. We really enjoyed our time in Salt Lake even though it was a short stay. We especially loved being close to Paul's sister and family. We really miss them! Here are some pictures of the kids helping me pack. 








We moved to Los Gatos, CA the first weekend in December. The move went smoothly and the kids were great during the long drive. We quickly got unpacked and then headed to Michigan for Christmas with the Park Family. We don't make it out that way too often so it was so nice to have some time there. Our kids are the only grand kids in the family so they get way spoiled with gifts and attention. My sister brought her dog, "Lola", from New York who was a great hit with the family. Paige still calls for Lola once in a while.


Park Family
Christmas Eve
Paige on the tambourine during our Christmas Eve karaoke night 
Paul singing with Dad and Uncle Chong
Christmas morning
With Uncle Chong
With Grandma and Grandpa
Making Christmas cookies
Our Christmas cookies
Lola snoozing with Chong



We are lucky to have such great families. Thanks everyone for a great Thanksgiving and Christmas!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! I never did see these. You have some great pictures here. I loved seeing everyone. Miss you. You must post again.

emily said...

fun to see your cute family over christmas. sorry you guys have moved so much... sounds like where you are now is a good place. can't wait for more posts :)

shayna said...

Is that E.J.'s boyfriend? I don't know if I've seen pictures of him. I need to make it a goal to come to karaoke night sometime. I dream of singing songs with your dad.