I know it's crazy, but we moved again. I decided I wanted to be in a more kid friendly house/neighborhood and wanted to make this move as soon as possible before the baby came. We moved to Almaden Valley in San Jose the first weekend in March. It is a really nice house in a great neighborhood and I don't plan on moving again for a really long time. This move was probably the easiest since it was only 20 minutes away and all the small items were moved with my car. In the short time we have been here, I have already really enjoyed this house. It is really nice to be able to let the kids out in the backyard or go for a bike/scooter ride around the block.
Shortly after our move, we celebrated Paul's 34th birthday. We had cake and opened presents with the kids and then went out on a date to sushi and cheesecake. We haven't been on a date in a while so it was a lot of fun to have some time out together. The only thing was that he fell asleep on the drive home. I guess it's a sign we are getting old.
 |
| Here is the cake Little Paul and I made. We put his favorite cars, an Astin Martin and Audi on top. My biggest fear is he will come home with one of these two cars one day. |
 |
| Paul with the kids. |
Last week, Paul started his MBA program and had to spend a week in Boston to kick it off. The rest of his classes will be in San Francisco which is only an hour from our house. We didn't want to spend the whole week alone so we drove 3 1/2 hours to Chico to visit cousins. We dropped Paul off at the airport and drove straight to Chico. The kids had so much fun together and I had a lot of fun with Edee. We even got to spend St. Patrick's Day together making Leprechaun traps and eating a green breakfast.
 |
| The kids watching TV on the couch one morning. |
 |
| We had one day with no rain so we spent it at the park. |
 |
| At the park. |
 |
| Paige at the park. |
 |
| Paige and Addy sharing a swing at the park. |
 |
| Paul and Brooklyn spent most of the time hiding out together in some corner, closet or under a fort. |
 |
| Here is Addy and Paige boxing it out on Kinect. |
 |
| Another fort. |
Thanks for such a fun spring break. We had so much fun! Now back to real life and some more unpacking.
4 comments:
i love how addy and paige when they are playing kinect look like little carbon copies of edee and you.
hi. i love you guys. miss you.
Happy Birthday to Paul! I'm glad you are happy in your new house. Post some pics of it and some pics of your belly, please!
But what if Paul comes home with both cars in real life? I love that you have that fear. It's so fun that you got to go hang out at Brandon and Edee's. I'm jealous. Save some fun for me.
Love the update! Miss you guys and hope all is well!! :)
Post a Comment