We had Paul's parents and his brother and family come visit us for the New Year's weekend. It was super fun to have them around except I got really sick the morning they arrived. I have a pretty strong stomach and rarely ever puke. I can probably count the number of times I have puked in my life on one hand. Well this was one of those lucky occasions where I puked. I some kind of stomach flu and was confined to my bed for most of the weekend. I felt like a great host having my guests prepare their own meals and take care of my children. Not only did I have them take care of everything around the house, I also spread my sickness to other members of the family. My husband, Paul, was the next one to get the fun bug. It then spread to my two nieces. We did manage to have some fun among the sickness. Here are some pictures of the kids at the Children's Museum. It is a great museum and we have been there many times since.
The Children's Museum and Happy Hollow Zoo have become a couple of our favorite spots in San Jose. We've already visited both multiple times. Here are some pictures of some of our trips.
4 comments:
wow. the more serious photos of little paul look just like his dad, paul. so cute.
i'm glad you really like san jose. i hope someday, someday we can come visit.
Loved your updates! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad to see little Paul is still rocking the faux-hawk. Colton doesn't have enough hair for that yet, but Trent keeps threatening to buzz his head when I'm not around!
p.s. Paige has the sweetest smile. :)
I love that you get out and go. You really get to know a place. When I grow up, I want to be your child and have you take me to museums and parks.
Post a Comment