Monday, October 25, 2010

Our finished house



After 4 years of house remodeling, we finally finished our house! The above two pictures are the BEFORE pictures of the house. I have some interior pictures of the house somewhere but had a hard time locating them. Everything inside and out was outdated and run down when we first moved in.

Below are the AFTER shots of our house completed. After all was said and done we completely remodeled the kitchen and bathroom, put in hard wood floors, painted, put in new light fixtures and doors, added a nook area and a master bathroom and a deck that wrapped around the front of the house. We are really happy with the way things turned out. Unfortunately, Paul got offered a job in Salt Lake City we didn't feel we could turn down and we don't get to enjoy the fruits of our labor. We put our house on the market for a few months but were unable to get an offer we felt was high enough for the amount of money/work that went into the house. In the end, we rented out our house to a nice family and are currently renting a house in Salt Lake as of mid-July. We are happy to be in Utah but really miss California especially our wonderful friends.









5 comments:

shayna said...

Oh your house is just so stunning. I really feel sad that you don't live there and we can't act like fancy people and have parties on your deck.

emily said...

i'm really glad i got to see this all in person. those after photos are rearry nice.
...maybe someday you can move back in? i'll be your first visitor.

Angela said...

It is so so so beautiful! Maybe we should buy your house. :) Trent and I love all the additions. Where did you add on the second bathroom?

Miss Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Bear said...

-insert jaw drop here-

I love what you have done. It is amazing! I love the garages you put in. I remember walking up that crazy steep driveway backwards! :)