Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Annual Cabin Trip

Every year we make an annual trip to Paul's family cabin in Idaho over the Labor Day Weekend. However, due to multiple family members starting school we opted to have the trip the last week in July. I was a little nervous because I was driving there alone with the kids and those of you that know my kids know that they HATE the car. It took Paul 3 years to be okay in the car and he is pretty good now. Paige, is a whole other story. She still hates it. Fortunately, the kids did pretty well on this trip. Here is a picture of Paul keeping himself busy/entertained on the ride.




We have such a fun relaxing time at the cabin and this year was no exception. Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures this year maybe because I was relaxing too much. The mornings were spent doing Insanity workouts, the days were spent playing in the lake and on the boat and the evenings were spent around a campfire.

Paige and Addy relaxing in the hammock

Giant marshmallows

Roasting marshmallows

Ben helping Paul eat a smore

Aunt Edee reading books to the kids at night

Paige playing in the lake

Kids helping dad drive the boat

Paul's first time tubing

The Proctor Family on the dock



2 comments:

shayna said...

Oh I want to do this again, right now. Everything looks so dreamy.

emily said...

mmmm gigantic marshmallows.