This past September, Paul not only started Preschool but also his first season of soccer. His team was made up of 3 and 4-year-olds and the games are pretty interesting to watch. It's pretty chaotic out there and the coach/parents are yelling at the kids to get them to run in the right direction. Paul scored one goal this season and we were so proud of him! He usually played most of the first half and then after the half-time snack was given it was hard to get him away from the snack. I think I will have to have my husband be the coach next time. I could tell he really wanted to be the coach. During the first practice I caught him trying to take over as coach. The kids were having a hard time focusing on the drill and Paul was kicking the ball to different players trying to get everyone motivated to play. I had to pull him aside and tell him to let the coach handle it. It made me laugh. There is no one I know that loves the game more than my husband.
2 comments:
Oh Paul is the cutest little soccer player I've ever seen. Big Paul definitely needs to be the coach, I've imagined that scene for a long time.
he's gonna be soccah playah.
i can only imagine paul resisting the urge to take over. i bet he'd be a great coach for those little cuties.
Post a Comment