Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Day of Preschool

We moved to Salt Lake at the end July which did not give me a lot of time to sign up Lil Paul for Preschool. I submitted the paperwork right away but all the 3-year-old programs were full. We put our names on several waiting lists and about a week before school started, we got into a school! I got to go with him to his first day of school. I guess we were both excited because we were the first ones there. Here is Paul waiting for his class to start.



Paul loves his teacher and the classroom. Here he is with his name collar on.


The kids have a spot on a rug that they are to sit on. Here is Paul on his circle.


The theme of the class is monkeys and the kids are the teacher's monkeys. Here is Paul putting his monkey on the board.


We had such a fun time at school. Paul had been asking me to go to school forever and finally he gets to go. When I dropped him off on the second day he eagerly went and didn't even look back to say goodbye. I had to walk over to him and force him to say goodbye to me. I guess he's a big boy now. He really loves school and his teacher always tells me how well behaved he is. He is always the first one to clean up and sit down on his circle. Yeah who knew.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I miss little Paul! He is so big now (but still so handsome!) and I love it that he is the most well behaved at school.

shayna said...

Oh I'm going to need to get his shirt in my size. Let's roll.

emily said...

wow. i'm so impressed. looks like you taught him well. can't wait to hang with him in about a month.