My good friend from high school wanted to do a weekend in Vegas to celebrate her 30th birthday. Five friends from high school met up in Vegas traveling from Chicago, California and Utah. We had such a fun relaxing time. The first day took a little getting used to. I guess I'm not used to laying out at the pool and just laying there. Pool days with kids usually involve being in the pool making sure the kids don't drown or chasing them in and out of the water. It didn't take me too long to adjust. It was fun to go out to breakfast, lunch and dinner especially since I'm usually the one making breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also enjoyed showering in peace and taking my time getting ready. It was so fun to get away for a few days. Thank you to my wonderful husband who took a day off of work and took care of the kids while I was away.

2 comments:
The post that I've been waiting for. Girls in Vegas!!! I am soooo happy you got to go. If you ever have another one planned again, I will come and take care of your kids, it will be worth it.
but you're so pretty. i'm really glad you got to leave the kids behind and got to have a fun time. you deserve it pretty lady.
Post a Comment