Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cousin Love

We love visitors but we especially love it when we have family visit. My sister-in-law drove herself and her 4 kids from Salt Lake for a short visit in October. We had so much fun together! Before we moved to San Jose, we lived in Utah for about 5 months and were lucky to live near this family. We got to see them almost every day and we loved it. Their visit made me really happy but also sad because I wish we were closer. There is no love like cousin love!


Jane and Paige with fancy hair dos courtesy of Annie. 
Sam and Paul 
The kids found a family of toads and one frog in our backyard.  
Jane and Zoey cruising. 
We celebrated Beckham's first birthday their first day here! Just like all his cousins before him, he loves sugar!
We took a trip to one of our favorite places, Happy Hollow. Here is Paul, Paige and Sam on the roller coaster.  
Tired babies fighting to stay awake. 
Paul and Zoey on the car ride. 
Sam helping Beckham on the ride. 
Zoey finally crashed for half an hour. 
Feeding the goats.  
Zoey loved the goats. She loves all animals. 
We ended the day on the carousel. 
Park day 
Jane and Paige got along so well on this trip (the last one was a little rough for these two). They held hands a lot and did not have one fight:)
Such good friends 
Park day ended in the fountains. 
Mom doesn't like holding wet babies.  
Cute Beckham!

Over the weekend we got to see them again and more family for my niece's baptism. The weekend was so fun and busy that I didn't take any photos:( Grandma Proctor drove back with us and spent a few days at our house. It was so nice to spend some one on one time with Grandma and we miss her already! I wish we could all live on the street and walk to each other's houses.

3 comments:

shayna said...

I love that Jane and Paige are such good friends. I didn't even ask how my mom got back to Chico. Thanks for taking pictures and posting. I love to know what goes on in your life.

emily said...

those girls really look like besties. i love those big cheesy smiles.

Peggy said...

The girls both have beautiful smiles, little Snow White and Rose Red. I really miss all of you