Here are some photos of Zoey at about 3-months-old. She is such a good baby and so smiley all the time. She is getting really cute. The only thing with Zoey is that she still wakes up a lot during the night. But she's just so sweet and cute, I can't really complain about it.
| Zoey in the bumbo. |
We've been wanting to visit the San Francisco Zoo ever since we moved here so one Saturday we decided to finally go. It is a really nice zoo and the kids had a great time visiting some of the bigger animals. They loved the rhino the best.
| Dad and Paige at the zoo. |
| Paul feeding a meal worm to the lemurs. |
| So special! |
| Paul brushing a goat |
| Paige as a beautiful butterfly |
| The kids love dad |
| Paul with antlers. |
| Paul sitting on an elephant and Paige running circles around him |
| Riding on a lion |
Paul's sister, Shayna, moved in with us at the end of July. Her husband just finished his masters degree in Vermont and she is starting her masters in design up in San Francisco. Eric joined us after spending a month with his family in Utah. They just found a place to live in SF so we helped them move in last weekend. We loved having them with us and it was really sad to see them go even though they are only an hour away. It's not the same as living together. Shayna and I had a lot of fun together mostly eating and watching trashy tv. We got addicted to rice crispy treats and would often eat a whole pan of them in one night. Eric and Little Paul became really good buddies. I realized how great Eric is after Paul and I played a matching game with Little Paul. I won the first game. My husband can't stand to have me win at things so he started getting really competitive and won the second game. Little Paul said "You guys are really good at this game. Eric isn't very good. I'm a lot better than he is. I always win." Thank you Eric for being so nice and letting our son feel good about himself by letting him win. We could learn a thing or two from you. They are both so great with our kids. Paige still asks where "Cayna" is and Paul tells me almost everyday he misses Eric.
We got to go to the Garlic Festival in Gilroy with Shayna the first weekend she was here. There was a lot of hype about the festival and I don't know if we missed some things but it was just ok for us. Maybe it was because it was crazy hot? Who knows. The highlight for us was probably the garlic ice cream cones and then rinsing our mouths with scope afterwards. We are glad we went and got to experience it but we probably won't go again next year.
| Garlic Ice Cream |
| Garlic Ice Cream under the misters |
It's been about 3 months and the kids still obsess over Zoey. They still fight over whose turn it is to hold her. It's cute how much these kids love her.
| Brother sister love |
We also got to celebrate Shayna's Dirty Thirty Birthday while she was with us. Chong and Clarysa came up for the weekend as well which is always a treat. We had the traditional Proctor crepes in the morning and then headed to Point Lobos for our favorite hike. It was beautiful as always. We ended the night with cake and ice cream and the new Harry Potter movie.
| Dad and Paige |
| Dad and Paul. They both love to ride on his shoulders. |
| Chong and Clarysa walking with the kids |
| Lunch break |
| Lunch break |
| Paul found a little hide out |
| Paul loves Uncle Chong |
| Happy Birthday Shayna! I asked Little Paul what kind of cake we should make Shayna. He wanted to make one with gummy worms. I said "gummy worms it is". |
| Us with the birthday girl |
| Birthday girl with Chong and Clarysa |
| Paige at Paul's swim lesson |
| Zoey at Paul's lesson |
| Zoey |
| Paige hanging out at the pool |
| Paul at his lesson |
She is getting cuter and cuter!
4 comments:
I'm glad you to celebrate shayna's bday with her. a hike and gummy worm cake sounds sooo nice.
Holy crap...I don't think I've ever had my birthday so well documented, seriously. We miss you guys so much. I keep thinking I'm going to come home and have Paige running with open arms yelling, "Cayna!" You threw me the best Dirty Thirty ever.
Your kids are adorable! Love the gummy worm cake.
I can't believe how big your kids are already...sooo adorable.. miss you guys!
Post a Comment