Monday, May 12, 2008

Laguna Beach

Our friends, Kenny and Jessica, were visiting from out of town with their 2-year-old daughter, Sienna. Paul grew up with Kenny and has remained good friends with him. We met them in Laguna Beach one evening last week.

I absolutely love Laguna. It is a very special place for me and is the place that Paul proposed to me. It is actually a funny story. We were sitting on some rocks in the ocean when he proposed. He got down on one knee and as he was popping the question a huge wave came crashing into us. I was completely soaked from head to toe but still said yes.

Little Paul hadn't been to the beach since he was a little baby. Well he loved the ocean. It was hard trying to keep him from diving into the water. He actually threw a little fit when we left because he didn't want to leave the water. I am going to have to take him to the beach a lot this summer. We had a really great time with our friends.






No comments: