Saturday, May 17, 2008

Disneyland Date Night

I have been to Disneyland many times this year but I haven't been able to go on my favorite rides due to my son being too young. I have been on the Carousel, Tea Cups, Dumbo, Winnie-the-Pooh and It's a Small World numerous times this year but have not been on Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, California Screaming, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Railroad or Buzz Light Year. As a result, we planned a couples date night to Disneyland after all the kids went to bed. Disneyland stays open until midnight on Friday night so we took full advantage of the night. I don't know if it's old age or the result of having kids but at about eleven at night, I am dead tired. I even fell asleep for a little while on the way home. It must be the combo of the two. It was a really fun night and I hope to do it again soon. Who said Disneyland was a place for just kids? Here are some pictures of the night.

The girls on Tower of Terror.

All of us on Tower of Terror.

In line for Star Wars with my weird husband.

The whole group in California Adventure.

Paul in the driver's seat on the Indiana Jones Ride.

Showing off my mad blasting skills.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Eunnie, you totally KILLED all of us at Buzz Light Year! Yay for girls!
I am using your pics on our blog too ;)

Miss Bear said...

As always, I'm completely jealous of your easy access to Disney! And it looked like so much fun getting to go on the "grown-up" rides! :)