Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another year under my belt

It is crazy to me how fast each year is going by these days. I just turned twenty-seven on Mother's Day but I still feel like I am twenty-one. I decided I would share my birthday with Mother's Day this year. You know, catch two birds with one stone. We were in Salt Lake this weekend for Paul's youngest sister's wedding so it was nice to celebrate my birthday with all of Paul's Family. Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes!

Good morning mom.

Sam showing off his muscles.

Cute Brooklyn

Happy Birthday to me

Eating cake with Paul.

Romantic dinner with my hubbie. I love you Paul.

1 comment:

williamsfam5 said...

Happy Birthday! You are just as beautiful and young as you were when we met... I think you probably were about 21. No wonder you still feel the same. :)
-Emily