Monday, May 12, 2008

Another visit to Disneyland

We made another visit to Disneyland last week. We are trying to go as often as possible before blocked out for the busy summer months. We got to go with a lot of friends so it was especially fun. On this particular trip we went on Buzz Lightyear, Winnie-the-Pooh, the Carousel, Pinocchio, and visited the petting zoo.

You will notice from the pictures that Paul, along with some of his other friends, is wearing a backpack leash. I never thought I would be a mom that would put my child on a lease. Actually, I was against it. My thoughts quickly changed when my son started to walk and then run. I decided that Disneyland was not the kind of place I wanted to lose my son at so hence the leash. It also makes me feel better that my husband was also in a leash at Disneyland as a child. I guess the apple does not fall far from the tree.






1 comment:

Kerri said...

Even with leashes, those kids never cease to be stylish!