We received an abundance of gifts this year for Christmas. Everyone was way too nice to us. Highlights for me included a laptop computer, a necklace (from my good husband) and a Kitchen Aid mixer. Highlights for Paul included a new navy pinstriped suit, an Xb0x 360 and an iPod nano. I would list highlights for Baby Paul but the only things that interested him were gift wrapping paper, an empty toilet paper roll and an orange. He was not interested in any of his gifts this year. Here is a picture of Baby Paul and his orange.
After all the presents were opened and the excitement of all the new toys lessened, we decorated some gingerbread houses. Here is a picture of the houses Paul and I made. If you can't guess, mine is the one with the pink marshmallow stars.
Merry Christmas everyone!
2 comments:
I love the pajamas. There is just something about matching pajamas...I can't get enough of them.
Your snowboarding picture makes me cold just looking at it! Yikes!
Enjoy the KitchenAid. I love mine.
Post a Comment