We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Michigan this year. My sister flew in from New York with her boyfriend, my brother flew in from Salt Lake City and I had some good friends drive up from Indiana to all spend Thanksgiving together. The company and food were great. The weather was pretty chilly. It is crazy how a few California winters will make your body forget what it is like to be cold weather.
We had a really nice time and the Park family really enjoyed hanging out with Baby Paul. Baby Paul is pretty spoiled since he is the only grand kid in the Park Family. It was great for me because I got so many breaks from the baby. However, I think I got too many breaks because I found myself missing him from time to time and would have to go steal him from whoever was holding him. It was sad for us to go. My mom says the house is too quiet now without our little guy around.





1 comment:
WAY cute! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving, hopefully one of these holidays we can all get together, that would be great!
Be sure to send us one of your Christmas pictures...so cute!! ;)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment