Sunday, December 9, 2007

My little bald Buddha





Last night was a very sad night for me. It was the night that my little boy lost all of his thick beautiful hair. It was an act of injustice I tell you. So, I was making dinner when my husband tells me he is going to cut Paul's hair. I tell him that if it is too short I will not be happy. I hear a lot of crying coming from the bathroom so I walk in to see what is going on. Come to find out, my husband is trying to cut a mohawk on my little boy. However, it wasn't going as planned. To make a long story short, he ended up having to buzz all of his hair off. Now my cute little boy looks like a baby Buddha. I still think he is cute but I miss his long hair. And for my husband, not so happy with him right now.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Don't worry, it will grow back and it will be just as beautiful.

Kerri said...

Little Paul is just too adorable. His cuteness could never be diminished by a haircut!

Miss Bear said...

I guess you know now never to let Paul cut the baby's hair!! :) He is still so so cute..as always!

krisjane said...

I think he still looks adorable!!! Luckily he has a face that can go with any haircut! :)

julia said...

ahahaa. he totally looks like a little monk! now you just need to teach him to bow over w/his hands together.

you should try the mowhawk next time, that would be cute.

Miss Bear said...

We got your card, and it is so cute! I wish we could all get together this Christmas, family parties are the best!
Hope all is well!!!

Dori said...

Wow to big Paul, that was gutsy!