

We took the kiddies to Disneyland last week. This was Paul's second visit to Disneyland. However, the first time he only went on one ride. This time he made it on 3. It is amazing how much longer things take with little ones. There is always someone that needs a diaper change, a nap or a feeding. It also takes time to take the kids in and out of their strollers. I was surprised that Paul actually enjoyed the rides. I wasn't sure if he was still too young to enjoy it. He really liked It's A Small World. I really enjoyed that ride as well as it was all decked out for Christmas. Disneyland is definitely one of the big bonuses of living in Southern California. I'm pretty sure it is one of the happiest places on earth. I think we are going to try and go next week as well.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of you! I would love to do Disneyland once a week!! Especially around Christmas, it is so fun! I'm trying to get Corey to go out there sometime soon..believe it or not, he has never been there!!
Post a Comment