Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yummy Slippery Shrimp

Last night we went to Yang Chow's in Chinatown with the Covingtons for the best Chinese food. Yang Chow is well known for their slippery shrimp. It is to die for. I was craving it all day and when I crave something I can't stop thinking about it until I have it. Paul knows what I am talking about. On Thursday I couldn't stop thinking about cookies-n-cream ice cream until I fulfilled my craving later that night at a girl's night out. For those of you that are wondering, I am not pregnant.

Here are some pictures from the night.




3 comments:

krisjane said...

I'm so excited you started a blog!! Paul is getting so big!!! He is so cute!! :)

Desi said...

I can definitely relate to the slipper shrimp cravings. We went this week too... I just can't stay away for more than a week or two. Yummy.... I know it is barely past breakfast, but I could go for some right now! Love the blog!

Desi said...

By that of course I mean slippery shrimp... not slipper shrimp. Slipper shrimp is definitely not as tasty.