Baby Paul is almost 7 months old now. He is crawling around the house (army style), sitting up, pulling himself up in a standing position and eating solid foods. Since the day he was born, I have been wanting to start a blog to share some of these milestones with you but I just never got around to it. I have been talking about doing it for so long now I'm pretty sure almost all of you at this point have given up on me. Let's face it, I'm all talk. I decided that today was going to be the day that I stopped the procrastination.
To get you all up to speed on the growth and development of our baby boy, I have graciously provided a picture timeline.








2 comments:
Woohoo! I love your blog. Baby Paul is so handsome. :)
I love the photo series. The 5 month photo is especially cute. :)
Post a Comment