Last night was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. Paul was dressed as a green dragon but hated being in his costume. He screamed every time I tried to close his jacket or put on his hood. I guess he didn't like having the costume so close to his face. It also didn't help that he was so tired. He didn't like being costume but I think he enjoyed seeing his little buddies in costume. I have to admit that Halloween is a lot more exciting when you have little people to dress up. However, next year I don't think I will get a costume that is so poofy.
Tyler hated his costume his first year, too. The dragon costume is so adorable even if he didn't like it. And you still were able to get some good shots.
I saw a pug costume at Target today and thought about getting it for b. Paul. I then remembered I'm broke. But I thought of you because of your love for Pugs in the past (still?) love you.
4 comments:
I must say, that is one of the cutest dragon costumes I have ever seen! Baby Paul is cute enough without a costume though :)
For some reason, the back shot of Poofy the Dragon really makes me laugh. :)
Tyler hated his costume his first year, too. The dragon costume is so adorable even if he didn't like it. And you still were able to get some good shots.
I saw a pug costume at Target today and thought about getting it for b. Paul. I then remembered I'm broke. But I thought of you because of your love for Pugs in the past (still?) love you.
Post a Comment