Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Minature friends

We had the pleasure of hosting playgroup at our house this week. The babies had a great time while the moms got to hang out and eat cookies.

Here is Paul playing by himself before playgroup (not so fun).

Here are pictures from playgroup today. Paul loves to play with other babies and flirt with the other moms (just so you are not confused I am talking about Baby Paul, not my husband Paul). He was smiling and showing off for the first 30 minutes of playgroup. Nathan Pulsipher and Sophie Cullimore were also in attendance but were not present for the picture.

Joy, Anna, Paul, Matthew and Melania

3 comments:

Debbie said...

very cute post. That is a really cute picture of Paul up top. Can't wait till next week!!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Thanks for hosting us. Joy and I both had fun. :)

Kerri said...

I just found your blog and it is so cute! Paul is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. I am going to add your link to my list so I can keep coming back.