Easter has become one of my favorite holidays since having young kids. There are so many fun crafts and activities to do with kids. Here are some of our Easter festivities.
| Art project with Peeps. I think they are disgusting but look super cute. |
| Paul's finished project. |
| I wasn't sure if Paige was going to be ready for this but she loved it. Here she is at work. |
| Paige's finished project. |
| Easter Egg Hunt #1 at a local park. This was her first egg hunt and she caught on really fast. |
| Here she is with her basket. She did pretty well for herself. |
| Here is Paul during the hunt. |
| While Paige took a nap and Dad stayed back to study, Paul and I went to see the movie, Hop. The movie was just alright for me but it was a lot of fun to spend some time with just Paul. |
| Here is Paul dying Easter Eggs. |
| Waiting for the eggs to dry. |
| Our little nest of eggs. |
| Easter Egg Hunt #2 with our ward. The practicing paid off because they both killed it. |
| Here is Paige hunting for eggs. She slowed down a little bit to stuff a few pieces of chocolates into her mouth. |
| Paige and her basket. |
| Paul and Paige with their baskets. Paul did really well too. He filled his basket to the top and then stopped. |
| Paul and his basket. |
| Paige pounding the chocolate. |
| Easter morning baskets. |
| Easter baskets. |
| Paige starting the day off with a sucker. |
| Easter Egg Hunt #3 in our backyard. |
| Paul looking for eggs. |
| Paige looking for eggs. |
| Paige's basket. |
| Coming back with more eggs. |
| Paul and his basket. |
| Paul found the golden egg. |
| Round 2 of egg dying. |
4 comments:
You really know how to easter egg hunt. Paul and Paige are all practiced up for the world championship egg hunt. I love the peep art project. I forgot to do that this year. Happy Easter!!!
how fun. I want to have Easter at your house.
Wow! You will have eggs to last you all the way till next Easter! :) Looks like SO much fun!!
One of the pictures of little Paul doing his art projects makes him look so much like his daddy!! I did a double take thinking it was him for a sec! :)
Love you guys. Can't wait to hear news on baby #3!!
What a fun Easter. Those kids are really motivated by chocolate and candy, but then most are. I can't believe how page has grown up.
You really packed in the egg hunts and egg dying!
Post a Comment