It's been awhile since I last posted so just as a warning this one is going to be a doozie.
For those of you that have multiple kids, you know that getting out the door isn't always the easiest. Well, on this particular day, it took me forever to get everyone ready to leave the house. Finally, when everyone's shoes were on and Paige was in her car seat, I noticed that my car keys were not in the usual location. I searched for a half an hour for them and kept asking Paul if he knew where they were. I was about to give up and look for the spare keys when I walked by Paul's toy car and saw this.
They were in the ignition of his car. Silly boy.
Lil Paul loves tools and spends a lot of the day "working" and "fixing things". If you ask him what he is doing he says "I'm working." Here he is doing some "work".
Here is a picture of cute little Paige. She is smiling so much these days.
We decided to bless Paige in St. George with her cousin that was born only 4 days earlier than her. My parents flew in from Michigan and we had a big get together for this special occasion. Here is a picture of Paige in her blessing dress. She looked so beautiful. It was especially special because both Paul and Grandpa Proctor were blessed in this dress.
Here is a picture of all the cousins. There are 7 in total.
Here is a picture of everyone.
While in St. George, Grandpa Proctor was kind enough to take all the kids flying in his private plane. The kids loved it. Here is a picture of the kids in front of the plane. If you notice, Little Paul is hanging on one of the propellors of the plane. This is typical Paul. Gotta love it.
Here is the pilot with the kids.
Here are the kids waiting to take off.
One of our favorite spots are these sand dunes in St. George. We made another visit while we were there.
Before we dropped Grandma and Grandpa Park off at the airport in Las Vegas, we made a visit to the Aquarium at Mandalay Bay.
Here is Paul walking with Grandma and Grandpa.
Here they are again.
After we got back from St. George, we flew to Michigan for a week. One of my best friends from high school tied the knot and got married. It was really fun to be a part of the wedding. It was also an added bonus to get to spend some more time with Grandma and Grandpa Park.
Here is Paul at the Detroit airport. He was really excited to get off the plane.
Here is Paige getting ready to go to bed.
We went to the Michigan State Fair one of the days.
We also visited an Apple Orchard and picked some apples.
Here is Grandpa and Paige.
We left for Hawaii the day after we got back from Michigan. We spent a week in Oahu.
We saw a lady letting people take pictures with her birds. We went over to show Lil Paul and she had them get on Paul's shoulders. She asked if we wanted her to take a picture and we said sure thinking this lady was really nice. Then she charged us $10.
Paige hanging out in my luggage.
Sea Life Park
Hanauma Bay
Shave Ice!
Turtle Beach
Shark's Cove
Pearl Harbor
We made a day trip to Disneyland when we got back from Hawaii.
Here is Paige with a couple of new arrivals. I like these pictures because she looks so huge compared to her new friends.
Here are my two cuties.
Here is Paige hanging out in her bumbo.

We had a fun time traveling but it is also nice to be back home.
5 comments:
Loved the update and all the cute pictures!! Paige is getting more gorgeous the older she gets. Can't wait to meet her soon!
ooo i loved it all again, especially with commentary. so. i want to hear all about hawaii. i still feel a little cheated. but so stoked you guys got to go!!
Next time you go to Hawaii, I will be the nanny. I'll tell jokes, take care of the kids, cook meals and eat pineapple.
Paige sits so well in her Bumbo! I finally got one today, and Austin sort of tilts sideways. Hopefully he'll be strong enough soon!
Oh and I love the rest of the pics!
I talked with you today and didn't realize you had done another blog. I love it. Paul's key trick is great also his "I am working". I can't wait to get my hands on Paul and beautiful Paige.
Post a Comment