Sunday, June 7, 2009

A quick update

I have about a week and a half now before my due date!  I thought I should get all of my pictures uploaded before I have this baby. 

Little Paul has been going to the LA Galaxy Games since he was about 2 months old. However, all the games this season have been in the late evening and he has not been able to make it to any. He went to his first and probably only game this season a couple of weeks ago. It was a day game and he had a great time. Here are a couple of pictures from the game. 


A couple of weeks ago, we flew to Salt Lake City to attend Grandma Proctor's 90th birthday party. There were 70 family members present for the weekend and an additional 50 friends for the party. It was really nice to celebrate this special occasion with family and friends. 


Here is Little Paul in his first hot tub with his dad. Of course, his trucks also had to make an appearance. 

Here is Grandma Proctor giving a special speech to all of her guests. 

Here is Paul with his cousin, Brooklyn. They are so cute together. 

After the birthday celebration, we spent a couple more days with family. On Memorial Day, we went to A Day With Thomas. All the kids absolutely loved it. 


Here is Paul on the train ride waving good-bye. 

Here are the kids and Kristen with the train conductor. 

My sister-in-law and I are about 6 days apart in our pregnancies.  Here we are at 36 weeks. This is round two of cousins that will be about a week apart in age. Annie and Paul are 6 days apart. 

Here is a side view of our bellies. 

Family shot with Thomas The Train in the background.

Sam, Paul and Annie in front of Thomas. He was like a celebrity to these kids. 


We also got to spend some time at a local park. 

Here is Little Annie. 

Here is Sam with his trucks. 

Here is Paul with his trucks.

It was sad to leave our family in Salt Lake. We had such a great time with them.

Here is Paul on the flight home showing off his Thomas tatoo.

Here are some pictures from the Stake Fair last weekend.  

Paul and dad on the train ride. 

Here is Paul on a horse ride. He was the leader of the group and had a great time. 

Last week we had the chance to visit the Huntington Gardens again with the Covingtons. 

Here is Paul and Jocelyn playing together.

Paul loved running through the mist. 

Paul kissed Jocelyn on the lips about 6 times before we left. Here is a picture of one of the hot kisses. Jocelyn loved it! I don't know what Paul will do when his girlfriend moves away at the end of this month. Let me know if there are any eligible ladies out there. 

Stay tuned. My next post should be of our new arrival, Paige. 

5 comments:

Miss Bear said...

Loved the update, as always!!
We are sad we missed out on Grandma's party! We were just up for Eric's farewell, so we couldn't do both.
I'm also so excited to see pictures of your new baby! I can't believe your almost due! So fun!
Love you guys!!

shayna said...

I wish we could have talked more and hung out more over Grandma's birthday bash weekend...are you still exhausted? I feel like I'm still in a hang over state. Can't wait for the baby, although you're a hot pregnant lady. You have a good thing going.

Angela said...

Great pics - especially the one of Paul and Joss smooching! Ha ha. :)

julia said...

paul takes after big paul. i'd stay he's starting earlier, but i'm really not sure.

emily said...

i love it all. my favorites: b paul's galaxy jersey, being able to see you guys over gma's weekend, the thomas train ride (wish i could've come!), and b paul kissing that cute girl.

thanks for the update and i can't wait for paige! (as i'm sure you cannot wait either)