Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Father's Day Surprise

40 weeks and 2 days

Last Saturday, I was starting to feel pretty discouraged that I still had no baby 2 days after my due date. I thought this baby was never going to come and that I would end up having to be induced. Well, when I got into bed that night, my water broke. This was around 11:20 pm. I was so excited and ran to the bathroom to make sure it wasn't me just wetting the bed. It was for sure amniotic fluid and we called the doctor. My contractions started around midnight and I was fully dilated at 4 am. I pushed for 2 hours and 46 minutes and Paige Chelsea Proctor was born at 6:46 am weighing in at 7 lbs 7 ounces with a height of 20 1/2 inches. She was also born with grey/blue eyes and we are excited she may get the Proctor blue eyes. She is absolutely perfect. We love her so much and can't wait for you all to meet her. We were really bad about taking pictures so we will take some more and post again soon.













12 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I'm so glad to see some pics!!! She is a DOLL!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Congrats!!!

williamsfam5 said...

She is ADORABLE!!! We can't wait to see her and all of you! Take Care and enjoy your cute newborn!!!

Candice Carter said...

Congrats..... She is gorgeous!!!! Eunnie you look fantastic for just having a baby!!!!

The Waldrams said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! You look great!

emily said...

she is so beautiful. i'm so happy for you that you finally have your paige. i remember so long ago when you guys told me paige was going to be your future daughter's name (like 4 yrs ago)... and i'm just really glad she's finally here. i cannot wait to meet her. we have to make labor day work!! if the cabin doesn't work for everyone we should meet in st. george!!! (we have to)

p.s. and of course you look totally hot!

California Garners said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Thanks for giving up time with Paul this week for scout camp. Davis is so excited to go.

Lorie said...

She is so cute, and you look beautiful as always! Congratulations!

julia said...

you look so good for just having had a baby - you'll have to give me tips. she's so cute!

shayna said...

You make me want to have babies (almost). (wink)

krisjane said...

She is so beautiful!!! You look beautiful also! Congrats!!

Peggy said...

I just love you all and that beautiful little baby girl. I'm so happy we could be there the same day and spend the week soaking in the miracle.
I looked at julia's pix and they are scrumptious. Tell Julia that I really love her work. It was so fun to see her. I was a little low key that day, but tell her that I always ask about her.
Can't wait to see you all again

Shanda said...

Congratulations Eunnie! You have such a cute family!!!