So far this year, we've had some really nice days in the upper 60's and low 70's and little rain so we've tried to be out as much as possible. We've had lots of park days.
| I love this smile she does where she scrunches up her nose:) |
| Paul will spin all day. It makes me feel sick just watching him. I think he gets this gene from his Aunt Shayna who could also spin all day. |
| I love it when Paul and Paige have a blast together. They laughed so much together this day. |
| Hanging out while out for a walk |
| Zoey having a snack on the walk |
| Paul can hang for over 3 minutes even while his dad tickles him. He has also mastered the monkey bars. |
| This is Paige's stance. She does this all the time. It cracks me up. |
| We got to watch my nieces over the weekend and we had so much fun together. |
| Paige and Addy playing house |
| Homemade volcano |
![]() Playing baby ![]() Addy makes an awesome baby;) |
| Paul wants to hold and swing with Zoey every time we go to the park and there is a big swing. It's really cute. |
| One of my best friends from high school came to visit from Chicago. I love this girl and it was so nice to visit with her. |
| Amanda and I |
| Amanda and Zoey. We miss you! |
| Paul helping Paige brush a goat. |
A little update on our little Zoey. She just turned 9-months-old on the 9th of February. We thought Paul was an active baby but Zoey has him beat. She started standing unassisted a few weeks ago and started taking steps a few days ago at 8-months-old! Paul didn't take steps until he was 10-months-old. She can climb up a flight of stairs, crawl on her toes as well as her knees and tries to climb up anything and everything. She loves smiling at people, clapping her hands and says "mom". She stands up in her crib, holds onto the rail and jumps up and down until I come get her. She already wants to do what her older brother and sister are doing. If they have a sippy cup of water, she demands one too. If they are brushing their teeth, she wants to brush her 2 1/2 teeth as well. She is a crack up and I can't get enough of her.
Paige still smothers Zoey:) You would think after 8 months that she would back off a little bit but this stubborn child persists. She wants to pick her up like Paul picks her up except she isn't strong enough to do it and ends up strangling her. We tried potty training her today. Day one of potty training was a failure. She has 3 pairs of panties and wet through all three in the morning and didn't pee once in the toilet all day. Paige is a super sweet girl and loves to cuddle. She tells me she loves me and kisses me on my forehead about 20 times a day. She also melts down like no one I've ever seen. It's amazing. She still loves princesses and all things pink. She sounds like an opera singer when she sings. She hides under the table or in a corner when she wants to do something naughty like eat a treat or color on her hands and feet. She also likes to take care of business in some corner or behind a curtain.
Here is a typical argument between Paul and Paige:
Paul: "You are not the boss of me!"
Paige: "No, I'm NOT the boss of you!"


3 comments:
So many good things in this post. I miss Zoey's scrunchie smile. I love that Paige takes care of business in the corner and I can't believe Paul caved in regards to Star Wars. I miss you guys.
oh man. I still can't believe zoey is walking. Paige takes care of business behind a curtain? sounds serious. which star wars did paul get to watch? like the original first one? hope so.
Your kids are adorable as always and are growing up so fast! I can't believe I haven't seen you in sooooo long. We may be moving to Bend, Oregon, so we'll be a little closer. :)
Post a Comment