Paul has a cousin, Annie, that is 6 days older than he. Annie and her family came to visit us for her birthday and we spent the week at Disneyland and Laguna Beach. We had a really fun time celebrating birthdays all week long!
Clarysa, Paul, Paige and Uncle Chong at Disneyland
Paige with her cousin, Jane (4 days older than her)
Paul and Annie (6 days apart)
Mom and Paige on It's a Small World
Sam and Paul waiting in line for the roller coaster at Toontown
Sam and Kristen on the roller coaster
Paul posing with his favorite princess
Cousins together for Annie's Birthday
Laguna Beach
Tide pools at Laguna Beach
Paige loved playing in the sand
Building sand castles with Uncle Al
Paul turns 3! Here he is posing with his dump truck cake
Blowing out the candles
I can't believe my little boy is 3! Paul has definitely made my life more difficult with his activeness but has also made it more joyful than I could ever imagine. He started walking, actually running, at 10-months-old and decided he didn't need a nap anymore around 19-months-old. He is a very curious intelligent boy that is always on the go. You turn away for a second and he has squeezed out all of our toothpaste, poured a bottle of juice on the floor and climbed up on the counter to get himself a pack of fruit snacks. It is amazing how fast he is! There is no such thing as childproofing when it comes to Paul. His goal everyday is find a way out of our house. He loves to be outside and when out it is like he is in another world. At home, Paul talks nonstop. He has no inner monologue but when he is outside you don't hear much coming from his mouth because he is so focused on his play. It has also been so fun watching him play the role of big brother this past year. I know that Paul and Paige will be great friends someday. I love you Paul! Thanks for always keeping me on my toes!
Most used phrases at 3:
-I love you so much mom :)
-In two minutes?
-Ah man!
-That's disgusting.
-Mom, I NEED you.
-Help! Ayudame! Ayudame! (Thanks Dora)
-I'm working.
-That's my favorite.
-I do like it. I do mom. I do.
-I'm so excited.
-That sounds like fun!
-What did you say?
-What does that sign say?
-That makes me so happy.
-Huh?
-You don't do that.
-You silly boy/girl.
-I wanna go home.
-Don't say that mom. It's not fair.
2 comments:
i'm trying my best to imagine how he sounds when he says all these things. please take a video and send it?
i'm so glad paul was born. he's awesome and you're a totally awesome mom. thanks for being so patient and all that. you're a good example.
Eunnie, I NEED you too. Paul is a great addition to the ever extending Proctor family. He reminds me that I have got to stay in shape to keep up with him.
Post a Comment