Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visiting with family

We had the chance to spend some time with family the last couple of weekends. A couple of weekends ago, Paul's sister came to visit us. We had a lot of fun hanging out with her except for the fact that Little Paul was sick while she was around. Unfortunately, he started feeling better the day she left. We still had fun going to the park, visiting the Santa Anita Race Track and just hanging out. Thanks for visiting us Shayna. Below is a picture at the race track. 




While Shayna and I escaped to the mall for a couple of hours, Paul decided to trim Little Paul's hair. Below is the end result. We now have an Asian version of Mr. T. This is the third time now that Paul has cut his hair while I have been out. I think I am going to take the clippers with me when I leave the house from now on.



This past weekend we made a trip to St. George to visit Paul's parents. We had a really fun, relaxing time. We visited the park, fed the ducks, did some shopping and went hiking in Snow Canyon. Here are some pictures from our trip. Thanks for such a fun weekend. It was really sad for us to leave. 


Feeding the ducks at a local pond.

Paul doing chin ups at the park. He has amazing upper body strength and can hold himself up for over a minute. 

Here is Paul swinging all by himself. He loves the swings and spent over 30 minutes swinging. We kept asking him if he wanted to get down and he just shook his head no. 

Hiking in Snow Canyon.

Our family at Snow Canyon.

Paul with his Grandpa and Grandma.

Paul with Grandma.

Here is our fam again at Snow Canyon. I am 23 weeks pregnant here. 

Paul and dad.

4 comments:

emily said...

i loved the pictures even more this time. i love the "asian mr t" hehehe

shayna said...

Maybe I should let Paul cut my hair, I need a dramatic change. The red rocks with Grandma and Grandpa Proctor? I'm jealous.

Miss Bear said...

I pity the fool who doesn't like Paul's hair cut! :) I just HAD to say it!!! :)
We need to come out and visit you! Its been too long!

Seth & Courtney said...

You are so cute with your little pregnant belly! Hope you are feeling good. It's always fun to see pictures of the Proctors. It brings back fun childhood memories. How nice to get to spend some time with the fam!