Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a girl!


Looks like this little guy is getting a baby sister! We had our ultrasound appointment this morning and found out we are having a girl. I am 21 weeks along now so we have been waiting in anticipation for quite awhile. My doctor told me that if it ends up being a boy he will pay for the delivery. So, I'm pretty sure it's a girl. I'm not going to lie, I really wanted a girl and couldn't be more thrilled. Little Paul will be a great older brother. He is becoming the sweetest kid.  A couple weeks ago at play group, I saw him put a baby doll in a toy stroller. He then proceeded to cover the baby with blanket and then pushed the baby around the whole apartment. 



Here is a picture of the ultrasound. 


Here is Little Paul with his dad celebrating with a vanilla shake after our appointment. As a side note, Little Paul no longer has his hawk. We were trying to trim his hair and the kid would not sit still. In the end, the hawk had to come off. We still think he looks really cute. 

8 comments:

emily said...

he does look really cute. oh, but i'm so excited!! when paul told me, i responded, "i can only imagine how excited Eunnie is!!" love you. congrats congrats again.

Candice Carter said...

Little Paul is so cute he can pull of any hair style.... congrats on having a girl!!! They are lots of fun! And don't let Brett tell you other wise...;0)

krisjane said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!!! Having one of each is so fun!! Congrats! :)

Miss Bear said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you to have a little girlie!! When are you officially due? We want to come out to California some time soon, we will have to play!
Lots of love to you all!!

julia said...

now we can shop for girl clothes for you!

Seth & Courtney said...

Congratulations! You have such a cute family as it is. I can only imagine how much a darling little baby girl will add to it! Let the shopping begin!

California Garners said...

Congratulations! Little Paul is cute with or without the hawk. Great blog.
Jennifer

williamsfam5 said...

congrats! we can't wait to see you guys again!