Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Potty Trouble

The day started off great.....



And then this happened.


We had a friend come over with her little potty seat. Paul got a hold of the seat and was putting it on his head like it was a hat. I still don't know how he did it but he managed to get his head through the potty and it got stuck. I could not get it off his head and had to call in for reinforcement. My husband came home to help me and we pretty much had to tear the thing apart in order to get it off his head. Below is the the end result of the potty. 

8 comments:

emily said...

oh my gosh, that's terrible. i would've totally panicked. good thing Paul was a phone call away!!

julia said...

hahaaa, that's hilarous. of all things to get stuck..

holly said...

That is the best post I've read for a long time...thanks for the laughs. :)
I hope Paul wasn't too traumatized by it all. Seriously funny stuff.

Kerri said...

When Paul gets older, he is never going to forgive you guys for publishing this! That is the funniest thing I have seen! I love that kid!

shayna said...

The first picture of Pong with him looking up, you can see the realization in his eyes. "Did i really just get a toilet seat stuck on my head?" This one is getting passed around the office, this is good stuff.

krisjane said...

That is so funny!!!! :)

Leasha said...

oh man...that is SO funny! can't wait for that to be us :)

Sarahp said...

That is SO FUNNY! Kids are amazing. He is seriously a magician! I loved your Halloween pics, and hope you all are well.