Thursday, October 16, 2008

Month 18

Paul and Chong both had Columbus Day off (one of the perks of working at a bank) so we took a trip to Disneyland.  It was really fun and decorated really cute for Halloween. 

Waiting in line for the Rockets. 

Sugar coma from his Jamba Juice.

Happy Halloween at Disneyland.

Waiting in line for Toy Story.

Waiting in line for the new Toy Story Ride in Adventure. It is worth the wait if you haven't tried it yet. 

We also went to our second to last Galaxy Game of the season this past weekend. Little Paul got to come with us to this game because it was a little earlier. It was really fun to have him there with us since he is usually at home sleeping. 

Posing with Beckham. 


Little Paul is now 18-months-old and is starting to say more words. We are excited for him to start talking in sentences. I think he will have some interesting things to say. Here is the list of Paul's current words:

Mom/mommy
Dad
I do
Please
Thank you
Baby
Eye/I
Ball 
Duck 
No
Don't 
Pee
More
Wa for Water
Boat
Rock
Bubble
Apple
Hi
Bye
Night Night
Cheese
Bath
That 
Wow
Hot 
Mine
Two
Three
Uh Oh

Here is also a short video of some of Paul's words. He has such a cute little voice. 


3 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I heart baby paul! He is too cute!
I'm jealous you guys get to go to the Halloween Disneyland! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and Disneyland is my favorite place..I need to go!! :)
Love you guys, hope all is well!!

emily said...

I love, love, love it. I watched the video twice, it was so cute. I can't wait to talk to him over Thanksgiving! And as always, I'm jealous about Disneyland. Does Chong have a friend who's a girl? ;)

Cort said...

Dude. That Toy Story ride is the best ride ever. I just went last week. I got 133,000 points.

Cort