Sunday, July 27, 2008
Our Fearless Son
Sometimes I cannot believe what a daredevil Little Paul is. He is absolutely fearless. He loves to run down hills, jump off of high places and dive into deep waters, which also means mom cannot take her eyes off of him for one second. He loves to climb on top of our fireplace and then jump off. I have to be right there to catch him or he gets hurt. He also likes to run down some pretty steep hills at full speed and if I don't catch him he falls down. Unfortunately, falling or getting hurt has never stopped this kid from doing it again. He is even getting a little sneaky. He now trys to distract me with something like asking me to open a bottle for him and then takes off at full speed in the opposite direction. I catch him most of the time but sometimes he is too fast for me. We went to the beach the other day and he kept trying to dive head first into the ocean. How do people have more than one kid?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is getting so big! It's amazing how fast that happens. He's a cutie!
He has the funniest personality!! I love that he distracts you..even though it is probably crazy trying to keep up with him! :)
We would LOVE if you came to visit us!!! We are moving in December, and you are welcome anytime!
You certainly have a smart one on your hands!! I love that he tries to distract you. I'm questioning how people have more than one kid and mine hasn't even been born yet!
hey, I just found your blog! you commented on mine awhile ago and I tried to link to it from your name and it wouldn't let me. So now I finally found it! Paul is such a cutie. I love your pictures.
he is so adorable... he sure keeps you on your toes! can't wait to see you guys!!
I am DONE!!! My sister in law was saying that she liked the ending, so I just had to finish it! I liked it, the ending didn't seem as predictable as the rest of the book was...I will probably read it again, since I feel like I rushed through it the first time!
Let me know what you think of it!
Post a Comment