Later in the evening we went to a party hosted by some of our friends. Paul and his guitarist performed a little acoustic show at the party. For those that have not heard Paul sing, he is an amazing singer.
The next two days we spent at Disneyland. We were expecting hour waits for each ride but it was surprisingly quiet for July. Most lines were about twenty minutes long. It was really fun to see Brooklyn experience Disneyland for the first time. She especially loved the coasters and parades. She also got to see Minnie Mouse and the other princesses which made her trip.
I think Little Paul really enjoyed playing with his cousin, aunt and uncle. He cried for a few minutes when we dropped them off at the airport. It was kind of sad. Luckily, we will spend another week with them next month at the cabin. Thank you guys for a fun weekend! We played hard and now I need to take it easy for a few days :)
5 comments:
SO much fun!! I love seeing kids experience Disneyland for the first time, it is always so magical!
Hope all is well!! :-)
that looks like a fun weekend. i miss hearing paul sing!
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!! We're going to have to make it down to Disneyland sometime. I think Max would love it! I saw Heidi last week, and she made me some adorable bows and bracelets for baby Sadie Rose. She said she had met up with you too and was telling me how adorable your little guy is! :)
love the photos! looks like a lot of fun. when we come visit, I want to hear Paul sing again!! it's been a few years since I've heard him sing... well, like that anyway.
love it. love you. miss you.
Eunnie you did a great job taking some really cute photos. I really love the one with pual and brooklyn in the glasses after the bugs life movie. Thanks again for such a fun trip. edeed
Post a Comment