This picture is courtesy of Debbie but you can see us right behind him. I am just to the right of his head. Elizabeth and Debbie are to the left. Julia's head is right behind his and not shown.Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Dancing With The Stars
If you watched Dancing With The Stars last night, you may have seen me on tv. I got to go to the live show with Debbie, Elizabeth and Julia. We got to sit in the balcony where the two announcers stand a lot of the time. I think we made it on tv two or three times. We also saw a live performance of Ashley Simpson. It was a lot of waiting around but definitely worth all the wait. Thanks girls for such a fun time! The next show to get on now is So You Think You Can Dance.
This picture is courtesy of Debbie but you can see us right behind him. I am just to the right of his head. Elizabeth and Debbie are to the left. Julia's head is right behind his and not shown.
This picture is courtesy of Debbie but you can see us right behind him. I am just to the right of his head. Elizabeth and Debbie are to the left. Julia's head is right behind his and not shown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
nice post! It was fun! I already applied for tix for "so you think you can dance"....you should too!
thanks for hooking me up - it was really fun.
it's too bad you can't see me in the top photo. but i can see my arm! yeah - my arm made it on tv!
hey---i want to go to "so you think you can dance"! HOw do you get tickets?
You can get tickets to So You Think You Can Dance from the abc website.
I love crap like that, I wish I could have come. That's one of the best "girls nights" ever.
Post a Comment