The birthday weekend started with a visit to the local Farm Store where we visited with some baby chicks, ducks and bunnies.
Paul loves baths but he really loves baths with Annie.
We put together an Easter egg hunt for all the kids. Paul and Annie were not too interested in getting the eggs. As you can see from the picture below, there is a yellow and a purple egg really close to Paul but he chooses to play in the dirt instead.
Sam only collected the green eggs (and ham) while Brooklyn only got the pink and purple ones. So at the end of the hunt all the orange eggs were still out there because no one wanted them.
We also made some bunnies out of socks. Here is a picture of me with the bunny I made. I don't mean to brag but it was pretty dang cute.
Here are some pictures of the birthday bash. Paul and Annie got their own little cakes. Annie was so tired that she barely touched hers. Paul, on the other hand, massaged and mutilated his cake. He kept throwing pieces of cake on Annie's tray. Then he took a taste of the cake and realized it tasted really good and then took the cake back from Annie's tray. This kid is a real character.
Please enjoy a short clip with Paul and his cake.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Baby Paul! Your pictures are so cute, Eunnie. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.
I think that picture of baby paul & annie is so funny..annie's face is priceless!! :)
It was so fun to see you the other weekend, we are still planning on our Sunday play date while we are in California!!! :)
looks like he took a second nap today!
Great pics! Happy Belated Bday!
P.S. you'll have to show me how to make sock bunnies!
Cute photos!! I can't believe baby Paul is already one! Max turns one at the end of the month and I still don't believe it! It seems like just a few months ago we were pregnant and shopping at Babies R Us! :)
Post a Comment