Friday, February 22, 2008

Can't get enough of that seaweed



Here are some newer pictures of our little man.

Eyelashes like his father.


Baby's attempt to be like Uncle Chong.


Trying to look preppy.


Digging for Gold.


Playing with his tongue.


Grinding his teeth.


Like father like son.


Stuffing his face with dried seaweed. Paul loves dried seaweed. Must be the half Asian thing.


mmmmm... good stuff.

Here is a quick video of Paul eating some dried seaweed. He loves the stuff. He just can't get enough of it.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Baby Paul and I have so much in common - I grind my teeth at night and I love dried seaweed too. :) What a cutie! His eyelashes are awesome. Thanks for coming to class today!!

krisjane said...

So cute!!! Max loves to play with the video game remotes also...we'll have to get them together one day so they can play video games together! :)

Miss Bear said...

If friends were boogers..I'd pick Paul! :) (Is that how that saying goes??)
Anyway, he is so so cute!! I love all the new pictures, I can't believe he is almost 1!?!?
Love you guys!

Kerri said...

I think Tyler and Paul are so much alike! I catch Tyler digging for gold constantly, and he just can't get enough of the dried seaweed! Oh, and we have that same blue strip shirt! Love it!

Kerri said...

oops, I meant "Striped" shirt. Didn't mean to hint that our boys are involved in any salacious activities!

julia said...

i love that he's stuffing his face with seaweed - what a good korean!

can't wait to see him in 2 weeks - we'll do another shoot.