If you read one of my previous posts, you know that Paul thought it would be fun to go #2 in the stream at Eaton Canyon Park. Well, we decided to go back today but with a swim diaper and had a really good time.
the pretty ladies
Paige loved the dirt and water. She especially loved trying to sneak a rock into her mouth while mom wasn't looking.
Here she is again in the water.
Here is Paul fishing in the water.
the kids at play
So we ended up having another incident at Eaton Canyon Park. Paul told me he had to go pee so I told him to just go in the water since he was wearing a diaper. Well, he took his diaper and shorts off and squatted down in the water to go pee. I told him to stop and pull his diaper back up and to go in the diaper. He was pulling his diaper back up so I turned my back to him and attended to Paige again. When I looked back I found him sitting with his bare bum on a rock going pee. Of course, Melania wanted to join in the fun and did the same on a nearby rock. To make matters worse, he asked if he could go #2 in the water again. Is he for real?
5 comments:
hahahaha. is he for real? i love it. i especially love that you got a shot of both of them with their little bums on the rocks. i guess pooing and peeing is just one of those fascinating things. i know i'm fascinated by it.
Sand, poo, pee, diapers, snot...this could be my favorite post.
Ha ha! Hilarious - and even more funny that Melania joined in!
I'm just jealous that you are somewhere that it's warm enough to take your pants down and pee where ever you want. GO PAUL!
this is a great story. we need to hang out soon. but not if paul teaches ro all his diaper freedom tricks.
better a rock than your living room, right?
Post a Comment