Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


We got to spend a week in St. George with the Proctor Family for the Thanksgiving holiday. We kicked off the week with a day trip to the Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon. Little Paul absolutely loved it and it was painful trying to get him to leave. We took turns running down the Sand Dunes with Little Paul. He would have done it all day if we let him. 

Paul had such a great time with all of his cousins. He was so busy having fun that he only took two naps the entire week and to make up for the lack of sleep, he has been taking extra long naps every day this week. 

To give all the ladies a break, the guys took all the kids to a nearby park and after to a pond where they got to feed ducks and swans. 


Thanksgiving Day was very busy trying to prepare all of the food. I am still hurting from all of the food we ate that day.



The Proctor's have a family tradition of making gingerbread houses for Thanksgiving. This year was no exception. Here are some pictures of the decorating. 


Before everyone left, we had a mini Christmas celebration since we will not be together for Christmas this year. 




Family photos:


Thank you Proctors for a wonderful week! Miss you all already!

5 comments:

emily said...

I've seen all these a few times now--- but I love them more each time. I hope b Paul likes his new soccer bouncy ball from us :) We love, love you guys and I'm so glad we got to spend the week with you. You're 'd' best. Thanks for the good times and good talks :)

julia said...

can we join your family? you do fun things.

The Proctor Group said...

You know you are welcome to come hang out with us whenever JuJu.

Miss Bear said...

UMMMM---I loved your Christmas Card! ;) Can't wait to hear more news...love you guys!! :)

Sarahp said...

Fun times! I love Snow Canyon, it has been one of my favorites since I was little. I hope you are feeling well!