Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dancing Popeye

Interesting things happen when my husband dresses our son. We couldn't help but laugh at Little Paul because he looked so funny with his pants under his onsie. Our laughter got Little Paul really excited and he started dancing and running around the room.  Here are some photos.






4 comments:

Leasha said...

Hahaha...total blackmail shots!

Seth & Courtney said...

This is too cute. Not only did he have a fun time expressing himself, but he's also totally ready for Halloween! Well, maybe with a can of spinach. How funny!

emily said...

the last photo is my favorite. he's so into dancing, i love it.

Peggy said...

Oh, I miss the lively little mighty popeye who eats seaweed in place of spinach. I miss you all. What a fun time we had at the cabin and looking forward to the next party. I didn't remember your blog address or email [being without our regular computer], but Em had a connection to your sight on hers and Shayna told me how to comment so here i am.