Baby Paul is 15-months-old today! I guess I need to stop referring to him as a baby since he is now more like a kid. Oh, how fast the time goes by! It is amazing to me how much of a personality he already has. He is such a playful kid who loves to laugh and dance. He has a really unique laugh that is contagious. He also has this fake laugh that is equally as cute. He is also quite the dancer. His favorite song is Viva la Vida from Coldplay. Anytime the song is played or sung, Paul starts dancing.
For those of you that know him, you know he has endless energy. He is ALWAYS on the move. In fact, the first thing he does every morning is grab his shoes and bang on the front door. He loves to go out and explore new places/things. We were actually trying to figure out today why Paul takes so many spills. We came to the conclusion that he moves too fast! I rarely see him walk. He runs everywhere! One of his favorite things to do is run down hills. Paul also loves water. I always carry a swim diaper and board shorts with me in my bag just in case we run into a fountain while we are out. If Paul sees a fountain, it is nearly impossible to keep him out of it. He finds some way to get in. We were also talking today about how our house used to be meticulously clean before we had a baby. These days it looks as if a tornado went through it. Paul goes from room to room taking things out of drawers, cupboards and closets. He also likes to take random things from each place and put them in other places they don't belong. I will often find one of his toys mixed in with the tupperware or one of his socks mixed in with my shirts. It's also getting harder and harder for me to get this kid to nap. If there is something going on, he wants to be part of it.
He is definitely a very active kid but he is also very affectionate with his family members as well as his stuffed animals. He loves to give hugs and kisses. The kisses are usually open mouthed and wet but we still love them.
5 comments:
This reminds me so much of Tyler. He never walks and I can't tell you how many times a day I have to say "Please walk!" The energy is endless, but the affection is so great as well! I love these pictures of baby Paul, but you are right - he is getting bigger and is not quite a baby anymore! Congrats on 15 months!
Oh little Paul..he is so cute!!! I remember when you guys told me that you were pregnant...and look how the time flies!!
I love the pictures...Happy 15 months!! :-)
i love it that you carry a swim diaper and board shorts at all times! i was comparing his newest pics with the ones you have on the right side of the blog. he looks so mature now!
Eunnie, you are the master blogger. Someday I want to be just like you. Ben and I have talked about doing a blog, but we don't have a cute one to blog about... so we will wait about 5 years to have a blog ;)
I love you! b. Paul is lookin' adorable (as ever).
Hey Eunnie!
What email do you use to log onto blogspot? I am going to make our blog private, so I want to make sure you are on the list!!
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment