After several days of heavy rain, we have had some really nice weather. Today we tried to take advantage of the good weather and spend some time at the park. Baby Paul had a blast. Highlights included playing with the sand, eating the sand, going on the swing and going down the slide with mom. Here are some pictures of our outing.
He is getting so big!! I wish we could visit you guys more often, it would be fun to hang out and see all the funny things that he does! :) PS...I may have to have one big giant desk in the future! I will just have to have a room dedicated to it! :)
2 comments:
He is getting so big!! I wish we could visit you guys more often, it would be fun to hang out and see all the funny things that he does! :)
PS...I may have to have one big giant desk in the future! I will just have to have a room dedicated to it! :)
He's so cute! Hopefully, I'll come to playgroup soon, and get to see him in person.
Post a Comment