Here are some new pictures of our little boy. Paul is still active as ever crawling around the whole house getting into stuff he should not be touching. He has recently learned how to crawl on his knees. However, he still prefers to crawl army style when he is in a hurry to get to something. Paul still loves to stand. He will pull himself up into a standing position on just about anything in the house. His favorite spot is probably the fireplace. He gets super excited and can walk himself from one end to the other.
After many weeks of a leaky nose and a drooling mouth, three more teeth have come in. He now has a total of five teeth and is not afraid to use them.

I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two.



Paul will occasionally stare out the window at our hill of overgrown weeds.

Baby and mom.
1 comment:
Where did you get that super cute tie onsie, I love it! Paul is getting so big, and he gets cuter by the minute!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment